Friday, January 21, 2011

Avril Lavigne & The Switch & Jason Bateman


http://www.youtube.com/user/AvrilLavigne?blend=2&ob=1 This is to listen to What the Hell.

Criticized as too popp-ish, all I can say is, hello circa 1980's Madonna, je l'aime beaucoup.
Too much fun.
We need more fun, don't we people?
Let's not be so SERIOUS.

Watched The Switch tonight. Not nearly as good as Juno, but I am thinking Jason Bateman has been lying dormant all these years, and now he's BACK. And I love him. He's so funny and cute and QUIRKY. What is it with me and the quirky ones? He has not taken the place of my two loves, though. Robert Downey Jr. and John Cusack. Okay, a druggy (ex-druggy, now sober, excusez moi) and a recluse. Hmmm...need to reexamine my celebrity preferences, perhaps? Actually, are there really any that aren't freaking crazy pants?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEYqgyXyk9A This is to watch The Switch trailer.
Well, that was a day, that's for damn sure. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment